Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Ms Fussy pants



Ms. Addy was a fussy pants today. I hope her tude improves for tomorrow. We're going shopping...nothing heavy duty but I have quite a few stores to hit up so we'll be gone for at least a few hours. I am breastfeeding. It has been going fairly well...one of my only concerns is her eating for about 5-7 minutes and she conks out. She is not an efficient cluster feeder with as much as she sleeps. I am not going to complain...she is a very good baby. Smart too. Already smiling socially...Preston can pick her up and without fail...he'll get a good one out of her. I'll post a few examples below...=) She smiles for me too..but I have to push for it a little more.

More and more she is starting to follow objects with her eyes and really listen if they have sounds. I can't wait to get her a tummy time mat to get her more time on her stomach. I think she is getting one from her great aunt for Christmas...I wonder which one it is. If it ends up being a mini version (the one that just lays flat on the floor- no tent/pop up hanging ensemble sort of thing) then I'll really want to get her the fancy one.

My hormones...Yikes. I cried watching the news last night...they had a toys for tots sort of getup with kids who were sick in the hospital...you see where it was going. I boo-hoo'd for about 10 minutes. I can't wait to be done with the bleeding like a stuck pig and the hormonies!

Well, I have more to write but need to hit the sack.


No comments: